hi,can you tell me the license of the datasets?

#3
by MingSafeR - opened

hi,can you tell me the license of the datasets?

can i use to train my ai?

Yes, you can use it to train your AI.

thank you very mach!

I’ve just uploaded a new dataset, maybe you’d like to check it out:
👉 https://huggingface.co/datasets/DarkyMan/nsfw-images-48k

what are the classes for this dataset? does this contain only nudes or any other class like violence, drugs, gore, etc?

Only nudes. I don’t plan to collect violence, gore, etc., it’s complicated and just disgusting to me.

Are you sure the DarkyMan/nsfw-images-48k can be training AI?
I saw a lot of photo is from other website.

After training,I want use the model for business.So I need to check,thanks!

Do everything at your own risk, I provide no guarantees.
At the moment, I am collecting a larger dataset with more than 1 million unique photos.

Sign up or log in to comment