Why do you want to join SupraLabs?

#1
by LH-Tech-AI - opened

just wanna build AI models with you guys

Ok cool.
I'ma talk to AxionLab if you can join.
Have a good day πŸ€—

So this is your main account right?
--> https://huggingface.co/ArushBuilds

with which account do you want to join SupraLabs?

and what do you mean by "Telling the truth as Axiom is Australian Lab" --> i do not get that?...

Onething I am indian not australian! Telling the truth as Axiom is Australian Lab * I am using my second account*

I'm brazilian broπŸ₯€

Onething I am indian not australian! Telling the truth as Axiom is Australian Lab * I am using my second account*

I'm brazilian broπŸ₯€

i think he meant AxiomicLabs... 🀷

AxionLab-official told me that you can NOT join @ArushBuilds @ArushCodes . Sorry

LH-Tech-AI changed discussion status to closed

Onething I am indian not australian! Telling the truth as Axiom is Australian Lab * I am using my second account*

I'm brazilian broπŸ₯€

PERA VC TB Γ‰ BRASILEIRO?!?!?!?!?!?
AXON LABS VC FALA PORTUGUES
Mn eu TAMBEM SOU

Ahm very sorry 😐

So this is your main account right?
--> https://huggingface.co/ArushBuilds

with which account do you want to join SupraLabs?

and what do you mean by "Telling the truth as Axiom is Australian Lab" --> i do not get that?...

Yes this is main Arush Builds

AxionLab-official told me that you can NOT join @ArushBuilds @ArushCodes . Sorry

No worries ☺️ I literally messed up in naming , but your models are really amazing 🀩

Really Sorry 😐😐😐😐😐 Really Really really

My personal favourite is that Supra 50M reasoning its peak . Like it genuinely suprised me

Again sorry 😐

Onething I am indian not australian! Telling the truth as Axiom is Australian Lab * I am using my second account*

I'm brazilian broπŸ₯€

PERA VC TB Γ‰ BRASILEIRO?!?!?!?!?!?
AXON LABS VC FALA PORTUGUES
Mn eu TAMBEM SOU

Nem ferrando cara

ArushBuilds changed discussion status to open
ArushBuilds changed discussion status to closed

@ArushBuilds It's okay. Thanks for understanding. Happy that you like our models πŸ€—

Sign up or log in to comment