as a competitive tetris player i solved tetris

#3
by CNWPlayer - opened

can you add CNWPlayer/Vega-SupraNeo-4M-Tetris-Verbose to the pool, or is it too good

not to be arrogant but I'm being real here like would it be too good? my internal testing shows it's over 20x better than gpt 2, which is the current leader. it would pretty much break the leaderboard

and no i didn't actually solve tetris

Sure, buddy! I'll add it right now! But hey, just because it's better than GPT-2 doesn't mean it'll beat it; SupraNeo-4M isn't better than GPT-2, yet it still beats it.

Wait a minute, I just realized your model is a FineTune for Tetris. I appreciate your project, but the SLM Tetris Arena was made for general decoder-only models, not a FineTune for Tetris. I'll think about it a bit and add it later.

If you have either a decoder-only model trained from scratch on general web data, like fineweb-edu, or a general model, you can suggest it to me and I'll add it now.

understood

yeah I probably should have mentioned that

Sign up or log in to comment