Login & Submission Issue ("Connection to the server was lost")

#8
by Mightysweet - opened

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to submit my contribution for the hackathon track2, but I'm running into a persistent authentication issue.

Even though I am logged into Hugging Face, clicking the login/sign-in button inside the app doesn't go through. As soon as I try to submit or refresh (F5), the interface throws a "Connection to the server was lost. Attempting reconnection..." error, and the backend container seems to drop the session or crash.

I've already tried clearing cookies, testing in incognito mode, and re-linking my OAuth connection, but the issue persists.

Is anyone else experiencing this, or could the space backend/OAuth redirect be stuck? Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can get my submission through!

Thanks!

Sage Bionetworks org

Hi @Mightysweet ,

Sorry to hear you're running into issues! I was able to replicate that error message you got ("Connection to the server was lost..."), though it quickly resolved itself and logged in successfully a second later on my end.

Could you try logging in again to see if it works for you now?

hi @vpchung ,

Thank you for your help! I managed to submit everything successfully now.

It turned out to be an issue with Safari; switching to Chrome solved the problem right away. Thanks again for your feedback, and have a wonderful evening!

Sage Bionetworks org

Great! Confirming that we have received your track 2 submission.

Have a great evening!

vpchung changed discussion status to closed

Sign up or log in to comment