Spaces:
Running
Please, fix
Hey Thomas,
Thanks a lot for your project!
It has already helped me a lot when testing models, and btw drove me to some unexpected conclusions that made me look into the models I would never wanted to look at.
There is only one issue I'm suffering, the app can't sum up correctly the total VRAM in case of multi-GPU setups, and shows them by the VRAM of the first card used in the setup.
When it's fixed, it would be very nice to have a filter for available VRAM, because benchmarks for 24GB are very nice, but totally useless for those who have 16GB setups, etc.
Thanks again for your effort!
It really helps.
Hi xogg,
nice to hear that it helps people and thank you very much for your feedback.
I've fixed the multi-GPU VRAM sum.
Regarding the filter: I think I tried to answer your question with the hardware page: https://llm-bench.io/hardware. Let me know, if that is not what you are looking for.
Thanks,
Thomas
Hey, thanks for the fix! The list feels much comfortable now.
Look, I have a dual RTX 5060 setup with 16GB VRAM in total.
So, I'm like, "wow, look at that nice shiny cool model, I want it! oh, it's 23GB, won't fit".
Setups for RTX 5070 Ti 15GB are okay for me, and RTX 4080 SUPER 16GB too, and may be even RX 9070/9070 XT/9070 GRE 15GB.
At least I know I may be able to repeat them on my hardware.
From the other side, an RTX 5090 32GB setup won't fit "even with ketchup on it".
So, that would be wonderful if I could limit the list by "max VRAM" and navigate it in all-in-one mode instead of making dozens of filters card by card from the Hardware page.
That's it. Thanks again for you work. I'm very grateful for what you already did.
Hey xogg, good to hear!
With "the list" that you want to limit you mean the benchmarks list (https://llm-bench.io/benchmarks), right?
Exactly. You've got it right.
The objective is to navigate benchmarks of models that (probably) fit on your hardware.
Hi xogg, I added some filters to the benchmarks page. Give it a try and let me know if that is of any help. Thanks!
And now this is a Tool you can work with!
Thank you very very much, Thomas!